From bottom to top...
(2) tumeric dyed....one set on the counter for about an hour in the dye bath, the other (on the right) in the refrig for an additional couple hours. I didn't see much difference.
(2) beet dyed...same as above, and pretty much the same results. I think less time would have resulted in the pretty pink that the dye pot held.
(1) surviving Easter chick. Freddy ate all his chick-friends.
(1) spinach dyed....overnight in the refrig. Pale and rather uninteresting.
(4) red cabbage dyed....probably my favorite dyed eggs with some green showing through. Again, on the counter and additional time in the refrig seemed to do little to change the color.
(2) brown eggs, straight from the chicken. My overall favorites.
Unlike me, those chickens know what they are doing.